Rabu, 17 April 2013

Dewan Pemuda PAS Petaling Jaya Utara

Dewan Pemuda PAS Petaling Jaya Utara


Action Required

Posted: 17 Apr 2013 12:24 AM PDT

Dear Sir

My name is Frank Wiercinski, a Lieutenant in the US Army currently serving at the Engineering Unit of US Military base here in Baghdad, Iraq. Please could you assist me receive some items(Two Trunk Cases)from a British Red Cross Officer who will be attending a UN Meeting in England the in a couple of days from now.

Please Note; Trunk case 1 contains money while Trunk case 2 contains 37GK of pure Iraqi Gold, this items I want you to receive and keep safe pending when I will complete my Tour of Duty here in Iraq by May 2013 when the US Defense department will be deploying more troops to Iraq to train the Iraqi Special Forces(ISF).
Should you be capable, reliable and above all trust worthy, then reply me with your full names and contact details and what is paramount most is your ability to treat this pending Deal with utmost urgency and strict confidentiality at all times till we get to the logical conclusion of this Business.

I am willing to offer you more information upon the receipt of your response, I look forward to your reply and co-operation.

Regards,

Lieut. Frank Wiercinski

1 ulasan:

Tanpa Nama berkata...

Hi, after reading this awesome article i am too
glad to share my know-how here with mates.

Feel free to surf to my webpage cost Of dental implant

Pengikut